How to Execute Summer’s Sultriest Trend
Get acquainted with mermaidcore’s seductive sister: Named after the beguiling enchantresses of the sea, Sirencore is about a preternaturally dewy complexion and glistening body skin (plus wet-look hair, undone makeup, and slinky clothing).
We’re turning the trend up a notch to SIRENcore: Incorporate skin-drenching essentials, like The SUPER Body Hydrator and BARRIER Bioactive Treatment, into your sultry look. Driven by proprietary SIREN Tech, they deliver sustained hydration, a 3D moisture shield, and a photoluminescent finish, for more radiance for longer.
1. Dewy Skin: Slather on The SUPER Hydrator, emphasizing the cheekbones and eyelids–anywhere that would naturally catch the light.
Use The RETURN Eye Concentrate as both a primer for eye makeup and to add a soft-glow effect. The diamond powder delivers instant radiance.
A pro tip for even moisture? A few dabs of The BARRIER Bioactive Treatment before applying makeup will make skin look extra-plump.
2. Glistening Body: This is a no-brainer: The Resurfacing Body Compound plus The SUPER Body Hydrator provides you with instant SIREN skin.
First, apply the RBC to clean, dry skin for instant exfoliation and polished skin from head to toe. Top with The SUPER Body for that glow, focusing on collarbones and anywhere you want to gleam. Amplify your glow with a bronzing body gloss for a seriously sun-kissed effect.
3. Undone Makeup: Think The SUPER Hydrator is just a way to achieve lit-from-within skin daily? Think again. It’s also your secret ingredient for nonchalant makeup, emphasizing naturally glowing skin, lightly smoked eyes, and a melted, lived-in look.
The SUPER also functions as a perfect skin primer, so start by blending it with your favorite lightweight foundation.
Melt it into your eyeshadow for a cream effect—and smoke it out with a brush for maximum impact.
Pair with a naturally enhanced lip, courtesy of The PLASMA Lip Compound, and a generous coat of mascara.
4. Wet-Look Hair: Nothing says, “I just emerged from the ocean” like eternally wet hair. Mimic it by employing an ample combination of nourishing hair oil and shine spray, focusing on working your locks into piecey tendrils.
5. Oceanic Accessories & Slinky Clothing: Think: seashell-accented jewelry, light body-hugging knits, floaty silks, rumpled linens, and lots of mesh and netting.